1. Preheat indoor grill turning on 2 induction stoves.
2. Cut pineapple into big chunks.
To prepare the sauce:
3. In a nonstick pan add minced garlic, soy sauce, Schezwan sauce and water if needed to adjust the consistency and mix well.
4. On the grill pan spray with cooking oil and place the pineapple slices.
5. Flip them over on other sides from time to time and grill for about 10 minutes until done.
6. Heat up the sauce on the stove for about 5 - 6 minutes or until done.
7. On a serving plate arrange the pineapple slices, pour over the sauce and serve.