Throw in all but the kitchen sink and you will have a great side dish that with a bit of meat can be made into a meal to fill even the biggest eater. This can be made ahead and frozen until you are ready to heat it.
2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), frozen
Onion and peppers
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped, mixed
2 Cup (32 tbs), broken into flowerets
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced
1 Tablespoon, minced
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1 Dash (as needed, to taste)
1 Dash, ground (as needed, to taste)
1) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, add the broccoli, mushrooms, rice, sesame oil, garlic, sesame seeds, onion powder, salt, pepper, peas, onion and peppers, baby corn and soy sauce together.
2) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes until well blended.
3) In a pan, cook the eggs in butter until scrambled.
4) Then pour the rice mixture into the pan, stir the ingredients and combine with the scrambled eggs.
5) Cover the pan and cook over medium to high hear for about 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
6) Spoon the Veggie Fried Rice into dishes and serve immediately.