Veggie Fried Rice
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), frozen|
|Onion and peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped, mixed|
|Broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs), broken into flowerets|
|Mushroom||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Baby corn||6 Medium|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Dash (as needed, to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Dash, ground (as needed, to taste)|
1) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, add the broccoli, mushrooms, rice, sesame oil, garlic, sesame seeds, onion powder, salt, pepper, peas, onion and peppers, baby corn and soy sauce together.
2) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes until well blended.
3) In a pan, cook the eggs in butter until scrambled.
4) Then pour the rice mixture into the pan, stir the ingredients and combine with the scrambled eggs.
5) Cover the pan and cook over medium to high hear for about 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
6) Spoon the Veggie Fried Rice into dishes and serve immediately.
Calories 496 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.9 mg19%
Sodium 608.7 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.8%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 138.6%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet