Celebrate the year of the Dragon with this flavorful, easy, healthy & spicy stir fry!
2 Medium, cut (bite size pieces)
40 Gram, minced
40 Gram, grated
Low sodium soy sauce
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Large, chopped to chunks
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (bite sized)
Red bell pepper
1 Medium, chopped to chunks
Sugar snap pea
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
Hot chili sauce
1. Clean the chicken breast of the fat and cut them into small bite size pieces.
2. Mince the garlic cloves. Grate the ginger.
3. In a bowl, put the chicken and ½ of the garlic ½ of the ginger, low sodium soy sauce and marinate it for 30 minute to overnight.
4. Chop the sweet onions into chunks.
5. Deseed the bell peppers and chop them into chunks.
6. Remove the stem off the broccoli and cut them to small pieces.
7. Cut the top off the sugar snap peas and chop the mushrooms.
8. In a small bowl, add 2/3 cup soy sauce, corn starch and mix well till combined.
9. In a pan, add 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Heat it on medium high.
10. Add the chicken pieces, stir and cook till it browns and is not pink anymore.
11. Remove it into a plate along with all the garlic and ginger in the pan.
12. To the same pan, add 1 tablespoon sesame oil and all the chopped vegetables. Cook on medium high heat.
13. Pour soy sauce and a pinch of black pepper. Cook till they turn brown or soften.
14. When they begin to soften, add the remaining garlic and ginger and stir. Add the soy- corn starch mix and stir well.
15. Put in the cooked chicken, honey, hot chilli sauce. Stir and turn the heat to medium.
16. Cook till the sauce thickens.
17. In a serving plate, serve this chicken hot.