1) Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Gently pour in the water, stirring as you pour, then stir in the oil. Knead the mixture into a soft but firm dough. If your dough is dry, add more water, one tablespoon at a time, to reach the right consistency.
2) Cover with a damp towel and let stand for about 30 minutes.
3) Lightly dust the surface of a worktop with dry flour. Knead the dough for 6-8 minutes or until smooth, then divide into 3 equal portions.
4) Roll each portion into a ball, then, using the palm of your hand, press each piece into a flat pancake. Dust the worktop with more dry flour. Flatten each pancake into a 6 to 8 inch (15 cm to 20 cm) circle with a rolling pin, rolling gently on both sides.
5) Heat some oil in a wok and add the vegetables prepared for filling.
6) Quickly saute for some minutes, till done, and then add the seasoning.
7) Cook the filling for about 5 minutes, cover and keep warm.
8) Place an un-greased frying pan over high heat. Once the pan is hot, lower the heat to low and place the pancakes, one at a time, in the pan.
9) Top with the filling and cook till done. Remove when little light-brown spots appear on the underside.
10) Serve hot. If preferred, cut into wedges before serving.