Water (add some water in which mushrooms were soaked)
100 Milliliter (Seasoning)
1) Scald the noodles in boiling water to soften them. Remove, drain and put them in a colander. Run under cold water.
2) Arrange the noodles on a plate.
3) Add the oil and sesame oil, mix well and set aside.
4) To make the gravy, heat oil in a wok and add the seasoning ingredients (except for water), mushrooms and kao wong. Stir fry for a few minutes.
5) Add the water and bring the ingredients to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
6) Heat a plate till it is very hot.
7) Bring away from the heat, place on a wooden base and top with the ready noodles.
8) Pour the vegetables and juices all over the noodles.