1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start boiling. Prepare the steamer.
3) In a big mixing bowl, add the rice flour, and pour in the hot sugary water while stirring, make sure its well mixed.
4) Let the mixture cool down enough so that it does not burn when you touch it.
5) Stir well and put the batter in an oiled cake tin.
6) Steam for about 25-30 minutes.
7) Once the cake is done, set it aside to cool completely.
8) Cut the cake into desired shape and serve.