1. To make the batter, in a bowl, combine the flours and salt. Gradually add water, while whisking or stirring to get a smooth batter.
2. Add the oil to the batter and then blend in the egg, whisking lightly until incorporated.
3. Add seasonings and whisk. Set the batter aside while you prepare the filling ingredients.
4. Add the corn, carrot, turnip, coriander, and spring onion to the batter and mix.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan and grease it with a little oil.
6. Pour 1/3 of the batter into the pan and swirl until batter spread evenly into a thin pancake.
7. Scatter 1/3 of the shrimps on top. Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crispy on the bottom. Then lift slightly with a spatula and grease pan again with a little oil.
8. Flip the pancake and fry on the other side until crispy.
9. Make 2 more pancakes in the same way.