325 Gram, cleaned (about 1/2 head (11. 46 ounces))
200 Gram (7 ounces)
10 Gram (3 slices)
700 Milliliter (24 fluid ounces)
2 Teaspoon, divided
300 Gram, pressed (medium firm, about 10.6 ounces)
30 Gram (2 large leaves)
Japanese fish powder
1 Teaspoon (Dashino- moto)
1. Clean the salmon head and belly fillets. Marinate with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon shaoxing wine.
2. Smash the ginger to release the flavors.
3. Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes.
4. Pat the salmon head and belly dry, on kitchen paper
5. In a pan, heat the oil. Add the smashed ginger slices. Saute to flavor the oil.
6. Arrange the salmon head and fillets in the pan. Cook until seared on both sides.
7. Pour the boiling water into the pan. Cover and simmer the fish until it reaches a rapid boil.
8. Add the remaining shaoxing wine and the lemon juice
9. Add the tofu cubes to the rapidly boiling soup. Cover again and cook a few minutes.
10. Tear lettuce into smaller bits and add along with coriander to the boiling soup. Simmer until wilted.
11. Season soup with the remaining salt, sugar, pepper and Dashino- moto.
12. Ladle into a large bowl and serve hot.