1 Tablespoon, chopped (only green portion of sprig)
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg mixture.
6. Pour the egg mixture into a greased bowl placed in a pan of boiling water or in a steamer. Cover and steam the custard until cooked and set.
7. Serve immediately garnished with green onion.