1) To make the pancakes, in a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour.
3) Slowly incorporate the first mixture into the second, adding more milk as required.
4) Add the oil, vanilla extract and salt and beat well.
5) Cover the mixture with a plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6) Heat a non-stick frying pan with medium high heat.
7) Once the pan is throughly heated, reduce heat to medium low.
8) Melt some butter (if preferred) in the heated frying pan and wipe off excess with a kitchen tissue.
9) Using a ladle, spread pancake batter thinly onto the frying pan.
10) Once the pancake starts to "bubble" and the top surface of the pancake starts to firm up, remove immediately from heat. There's no need to fry the other side of the pancake.
11) Place pancake on a clean flat plate. Repeat process with remaining batter. While stacking pancakes, make sure you separate each layer with greaseproof paper to make sure they don't stick together. Allow pancakes to cool.
12) To make the filling, in a clean bowl, whisk cream and sugar until stiff peaks are formed. Set aside.
13) Peel the mangoes with a sharp knife, then cut the flesh of the mangoes lengthwise.
14) To assemble the mango pancakes, place smooth side of the pancake facing downwards.
15) Then top the pancake with the freshly whipped cream followed by mango slices.
16) Fold the pancake into a square shaped 'puff'. Cut the pancake into half.
17) Transfer the mango pancakes to a serving plate and serve right away.