1) Clean the chicken.
2) Clean the tofu and cut into triangular chunks. Put into a dish and set aside.
3) Pour the soy sauce and cornstarch all over the chicken. Mix and then add all the other marinade ingredients. Toss well to coat the meat thoroughly.
4) Place a wok over high heat until hot. Add some cooking oil, and add the tofu chunks one by one once the oil is sizzling. Fry over a low heat until both sides of the tofu chunks turn yellow. Turn off the heat and place the tofu chunks into a colander on a small basin to drain the oil.
5) Turn on the heat, and add some cooking oil again until hot, swirling to coat all sides. Add the chicken, soy sauce and cooking wine. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes until the meat is about 80% cooked.
6) Add the tofu back into the wok and follow woth the green onion, red pepper, bamboo shoots and ginger. Stir well and then add the mushrooms. Stir fry for about 2 minutes. Once the ingredients are done, turn the heat off and let the preparation sit for about 1 minute.
7) Transfer the preparation to a serving dish and serve hot.