1) Chop all the vegetables.
2) Clean the prawns and put them in a bowl.
3) Add the salt and let them sit for about 2 minutes.
4) Heat some oil in a wok and add the ginger and garlic. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
5) Add the onion, green pepper, red pepper and green onion. If preferred, keep some chopped green onion aside for garnish.
6) Stir fry the vegetables for a few minutes and then add the prawns. Cook till the prawns are done.
7) While the prawns are cooking, make the sauce of choice. To make the hot chili sauce, put all the ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil.
8) To make the creamy cornstarch sauce, put all the ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil.
9) Serve the fried prawns and veggies hot with the sauce of your choice.