1) Put the chicken in a large bowl and add all the marinade ingredients.
2) Mix well, cover the bowl and set the meat aside for 30 minutes.
3) In a deep pan, add the water, salt and half of sesame oil.
4) Once the water has started to boil, add the noodles and take the pan off the heat. Cover the pan for about 3 minutes, till the noodles are just done.
5) In a wok, heat the oil. Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry for about a minute.
6) Add the chili and chicken. Stir fry for about 2 minutes on high heat, till the chicken has started to cook.
7) Add the kai lun and mushrooms. Cook for high heat for about a minute.
8) Add the now cool noodles, along with all the seasonings, and mix well.
9) Cook for a few minutes, constantly tossing, and then take the wok off the heat.
10) Transfer the preparation to a serving plate and serve hot.