1) Grate the cheese and wash in cold water.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, add the salt and peas. Once the peas have boiled, drain them and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, sugar, pepper, sour cream and curry powder.
4) Add the apples and mix well to coat.
5) Next, add the noodles, onion, corn, tomatoes and boiled peas. Follow with garlic, ham, bell peppers and cucumbers.
6) Mix all the ingredients together well. Ensure that all ingredients have been coated with the dressing.
7) Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and serve while still fresh.