Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
|Vanilla pudding powder||38 Gram (Filling)|
|Milk||375 Milliliter (Filling)|
|Sugar||40 Gram (Filling)|
|Raisins||60 Gram (Filling)|
|Warm water||4 Tablespoon (Filling)|
|Rum||1 Tablespoon (Filling)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon (Filling)|
|Brown sugar||4 Tablespoon (Filling)|
|Sieved flour||250 Gram (Dough)|
|Dry yeast||1 Teaspoon (Dough)|
|Vanilla sugar||7 Gram (Dough)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (Dough)|
|Egg yolk||1 Large (Egg wash)|
|Icing sugar||20 Gram (Topping)|
|Hot water||2 Teaspoon (Topping)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and salt. Mix well. Then add yeast mixture. Blend. Gradually add flour; knead until smooth. It should be very soft but not sticky.
5) Place the dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise until doubled. Then roll out on floured board to 34 X 21 inches in size.
6) Take 1 cup soft butter and spread over surface.
7) In bowl, mix 2 cups brown sugar and 4 teaspoons cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top. Roll up very tightly.
8) With knife put a notch every 1 1/2 inches. Cut with thread or serrated knife.
9) Place on lightly greased cookie sheet 1 inch apart. Cover and let rise until double again.
10) Bake in the preheated oven degrees for 15-20 minutes.
11) Mix together the ingredients for the egg wash.
12) Once done, remove the rolls from the oven, brush with the egg wash and let them cool for a few minutes.
13) Place the rolls on a serving dish, top with a mix made with the topping ingredients and serve while still warm or chill in the fridge for a few minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2254 Calories from Fat 373
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.9%
Saturated Fat 23.5 g117.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 283.5 mg94.5%
Sodium 683.4 mg28.5%
Total Carbohydrates 428 g142.6%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g50.7%
Sugars 212.6 g
Protein 44 g89%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 57.3% Iron 80.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet