1) Wash and clean the pork belly. Cut it into average-sized cubes.
2) Heat a large pan over high heat and add the pork. Fry the meat on all sides.
3) Once the meat has turned brown, add the ginger.
4) Next, add the spring onion whites and let the ingredients cook over medium heat.
5) Add the vinegar, wine, salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and chicken powder. Stir to mix together well.
6) Add water and bring the ingredients to a boil.
7) Turn the heat to low and cover the pan. Let the meat cook for 30 minutes.
8) Uncover the pan and turn the pork slices over to the other side.
9) Cover the pan again and cook for about 10-15 minutes more.
10) Uncover the pan, flip the meat around, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
11) Uncover the pan, turn the heat to high, add greens of the spring onion and stir the meat around for about 5 minutes.
12) Once the meat has cooked, remove it from the pan and transfer to a serving plate. Best served over a bed of lettuce leaves, with some chopped spring onions as topping.