1) Wash and clean the chicken breasts. Cut into strips and then chop well till the meat is minced.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat with all the marinade ingredients.
3) Put the meat in the fridge for about 90 minutes.
4) Put the whole corn into 2 parts and put them in a large cooker.
5) Cover the corn with water, cover the cooker and let the corn boil on high heat for 20 minutes.
6) Take the corn out of the water and set it aside, to cool.
7) Cut the ginger into strips and then remove the corn from the cob.
8) Keep 3 tablespoons of corn aside and put the remaining in the blender.
9) Add the water in which the corn was boiled and blend for about 1 minute.
10) Put the blended corn back into the cooker and add the chicken powder, ginger and the corn that was set aside. Let the mixture boil.
11) Once the corn mixture has boiled, add the minced marinated meat and stir well.
12) Once the soup has boiled again, add the thickener. Follow with the egg mixed with water (to be added gradually).
13) Stir everything together and let the soup boil.
14) Once the soup has boiled, turn the heat off and add the seasonings.
15) Transfer the soup to a serving bowl, top with the ingredients to be used for topping and serve while still hot.