1) To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
2) Add the meat to the marinade; coat the pieces well.
3) Let the pork marinade for 5 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill.
5) To make the honey water, mix together the water and honey.
6) Remove the meat from the marinade and place it over the hot grill.
7) Let the meat cook on both sides till it is done. Baste with the remaining marinade as and when required. It is best to ensure that the pork is moist at all times during the cooking process.
8) Once the meat is almost done, coat with the honey water on both sides.
9) Serve the BBQ pork ribs and pork belly while still hot.