|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Corn flour||3 Gram, divided (2 tbsp for the Manchuria and 1 tbsp for the sauce)|
|Red chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Green chilies||2 Medium, chopped|
|Pepper powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||3 Tablespoon (For the sauce)|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the sauce)|
|Soya sauce||1 Teaspoon (For the sauce)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium (For the sauce)|
|Onion||1 Medium (For the sauce)|
|Maggie seasoning||2 Teaspoon (For the sauce)|
|Paprika powder||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (For the sauce)|
1. In a mixing bowl mix 1 cup maida, 2 tbsp corn flour, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 or 2 tsp green chilies, salt and black pepper powder.
2. Add 1 cup of water little by little and stir with the wooden spoon.
3. Make sure that there are no lumps and the batter is of dosa batter consistency.
4. Dip the mushrooms in the batter and deep fry them until golden in medium heat.
To make the sauce :
5. Into a bowl add 1 cup of water, corn flour 1 tbsp, tomato ketchup 1/2 cup, 1 tsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp chili sauce and mix well.
6. Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp oil into it on medium flame.
7. Add onions and green chilies and give a stir.
8. Once the onions are light brown in color add garlic and paprika powder.
9. Add the tomato ketchup mixture and mix well giving a stir.
10. Cook for 5-6 minutes in medium low heat and turn off the stove.
11. Season the sauce with Maggie masala.
12. Add the fried Manchuria into the sauce, mix and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3188 Calories from Fat 2114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 239 g367.5%
Saturated Fat 31.1 g155.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2946.1 mg122.8%
Total Carbohydrates 228 g76%
Dietary Fiber 26.9 g107.5%
Sugars 73 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 143.8% Vitamin C 254.1%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 83.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet