Chicken Wonton Soup
|Minced chicken||300 Gram|
|Green onions stalks||3 , minced|
|Egg||2 Small, beaten and separated|
|Green onion stalks||3 , sliced|
|Ground pepper||1 Pinch (Or According To Taste Preference)|
|Turnip||150 Gram, minced|
|Green onions||3 Medium, stems minced|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten, separated|
|Wonton wrappers||30 Small|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken bones||500 Gram|
|Carrots||150 Gram, cut into strips|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Green onion||3 Medium, stems sliced|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
1. To make the chicken broth, pour 2 liters of water in a cooking pot. Add the chicken bones and the bulb onion.
2. Bring to a boil. Lower the fire and simmer for 30-40 minutes. Season with salt. You may remove the bones or leave them if you wish.
3. Mix all the wonton ingredients in a dish, except the wrapper and the reserved egg.
4. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of the wonton wrapper, brush egg on corners then bring the sides together to make the wonton. (Watch the video to learn the technique).
5. Add the wonton and carrots to the chicken broth. Add the fish sauce. Boil, covered, for 5 minutes.
6. Add ground pepper according to your taste preference.
7. Ladle the broth, wontons and vegetables into bowls.
8. Garnish with green onions before serving.
You can put little flour OR wipe little oil or butter on the wonton container plate so that, wanton will not stick on the plate.
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 123.4 mg41.1%
Sodium 1026.9 mg42.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 22 g43.8%
Vitamin A 59.6% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet