Basic Chinese Fried Rice
|Leftover lamb||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, minced|
|Snow pea||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bok choy||1 Small, chopped|
|Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
1. Heat the wok until smoking. Drizzle oil into the wok.
2. Season with garlic and fry till golden.
3. Beat the egg in a bowl and add into the wok. Fry until done.
4. Add the meat into the wok and mix well with the egg.
5. Add the onion and continue to stir.
6. Next goes in sweet red pepper.
7. Lastly add the rice into the wok and fry with ingredients.
8. Sprinkle soy sauce over it and continue to cook in high heat.
9. Add the snow peas buds.
10. Stir in the bok choy and cook.
11. Drizzle sesame oil over it and turn off the heat.
12. Sprinkle salt and pepper as desired.
13. Transfer into a serving bowl and enjoy immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 914 Calories from Fat 286
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49%
Saturated Fat 9 g45.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 258.9 mg86.3%
Sodium 2903.4 mg121%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g38%
Dietary Fiber 15.1 g60.3%
Sugars 19.7 g
Protein 48 g95.8%
Vitamin A 796.5% Vitamin C 807.4%
Calcium 102.9% Iron 70%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet