Chicken And Bell Peppers In Chinese Sauce
1) In a boiling water, add salt and sake. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes or in a heat-resistant container and rub the salt and sake on the chicken.
2) Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on medium 500 W (50-60%) for about 2 minutes.
3) Allow to cool slightly, then shred.
4) Chop bell peppers into small pieces.
5) Heat the chicken stock, soy sauce, salt in a pan and add the bell peppers.
6) Turn off the heat, add starch with water, heat again to thicken the sauce, then season with sesame oil and cracked black pepper.
7) Put the shredded chicken in the sauce and mix well.
8) Serve hot in a bowl and enjoy!