1) Cook the rice according to package directions.
2) Cut up chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Heat the skillet to a high heat and add in the olive oil and chicken. Brown the chicken for 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop up the vegetables and add them to the skillet with the chicken and turn to a medium heat. Allow the vegetables to become tender, which will take about 8 minutes or so.
3) In a bowl combine soy sauce, sesame seed oil, hoisin sauce, corn starch and chicken stock and mix well. Add in the sauce to the chicken and vegetable mixture and stir to combine. Allow for the flavors to combine for another 5 - 10 minutes.
4) Right before serving, add in some cocktail peanuts for an extra crunch.
5) Serve with rice and garnish with scallions.
Who does not love a nice hot Chinese meal? How about making it at home? Here is a quick stir fried chicken and vegetable recipe served over some steaming hot Jasmine rice! A great looking recipe, which promises to taste even better!
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fried In Hoisin Sauce Recipe Video