My name is Gladys Wang, a simple girl who loves to share her passion for cooking & food. By no means to be a pro, just sharing what I can & know.
For steaming the crabs
Live blue crabs
3 Cup (48 tbs) (As needed)
For the sauce
Fresh grated ginger
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Dark vinegar used, as needed to taste)
1. Place the live blue crabs in a large bowl.
2. Pour hot water in the pot (about an inch high), and further place the bowl inside the pot as shown in the video. (Use a rack to place the bowl inside the pot, if needed).
3. Cover and steam on high heat for about 10 minutes.
To prepare the sauce:
4. In a small bowl, place grated ginger and pour some dark vinegar over it. The sauce is ready.
5. Serve the steamed crabs with the prepared dipping sauce.