Stir-Fried egg and tomato is one of my favorite dish when I was a child, and I continue loving this dish for its unique sweet & sour taste growing up. My recipe takes less then ten minutes to cook, and it is a fantastic dish for the whole family to enjoy!
For the eggs
3 Tablespoon (As needed)
5 Medium, beaten
For the tomatoes
Green onion stalks
1 Medium, chopped
4 Large, sliced into pieces
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. Beat eggs with a pinch of salt to the beaten mixture. Set aside.
2. Heat the wok over high heat, and then pour cooking oil.
3. When the wok is really hot, pour the beaten eggs (the egg will get less sticky when the wok is hotter). Stir to scramble the eggs.
4. Take out the well done scrambled egg and set aside.
5. Heat the wok with some cooking oil over high heat again, and stir fry the chopped green onion quickly for about 15-20 seconds.
6. Add sliced tomatoes, salt and sugar to the wok, continue to stir fry for a few seconds. Cover and let cook for 3 minutes or until the tomatoes turn watery and pasty.
7. Add scrambled eggs when tomato mixture is soft and cook for another 30 seconds until the liquid starts to bubble.