Rice Pasta with Bok Choy and Ground Cashews
|Sesame oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Tamari sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Fennel seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Celery stalks||3 , diagonally sliced into strips|
|Bok choy stalks||7 , julienned, shredded|
|Canned sliced water chestnuts||5 Ounce (1 can)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Scallions||1 Bunch (100 gm), sliced|
|Roasted cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as you mix.
5. Combine bok choy and celery.
6. Cut the scallion bottoms lengthwise and slice them.
7. Mix them with the salad, cashew meal and water chestnuts.
8. Toss salad.
9. Taste and adjust the seasons.
10. Serve Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews at room temperature.
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.4%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1033.8 mg43.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 66.7% Vitamin C 57.2%
Calcium 59.4% Iron 43.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet