A really tasty chicken and broccoli stir fry. This is a really, cheap and easy meal!
2 , cubed
1 , sliced
Sweet chili sauce
1 Tablespoon (stir fried sweet chili sauce)
4 , sliced
2 , chunked
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the spaghetti. Cook according to package directions.
2. In a grill pan, place the chicken and cook until brown from both sides.
3. In a wok, heat oil on high heat. Add in the chicken and stir for a few minutes.
4. Add in the broccoli and stir fry.
5. Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together stir fried sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and water.
6. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Mix well.
7. Add in the red chili, bean sprouts, spring onions, baby corn and sesame seeds. Stir fry for a few minutes.
8. Drain the spaghetti and place into the wok. Stir for a few seconds.
9. Season the stir fry with soy sauce and serve.
Watch Barry from the Virgin Kitchen make this Chinese style Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry. If you love the pungency of the Asian food in general, then dish is waiting for you. Like most of the stir-fry recipes, this is pretty simple to make, Watch and learn from this video. And as always, bon appetit!