Chinese Leaf and Grapefruit Salad
|Chinese leaves||12 Ounce, shredded (350 g)|
|Sunflower oil||45 Milliliter (3 tbsp)|
|Grapefruit juice||15 Milliliter (1 tbsp)|
|Yogurt||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
1. Take a board and place the grapefruit on it.
2. Using a knife, cut downwards to remove the peel and pith.
3. To separate each segment from its membrane, over a bowl cut on either side of the membrane to release skinless segments.
4. Dice the segments.
5. Reserve 15 ml (1 tbsp) grapefruit juice.
6. For the dressing, beat the egg yolk.
7. Add the oil a drop at a time to make a mayonnaise. When 30 ml (2 tbsp) have been added, mix in the grapefruit juice.
8. Add the remaining oil, 5 ml (1 tsp) at a time, and then stir in the yogurt.
9. In a bowl, combine the Chinese leaves and grapefruit.
10. Mix the mayonnaise dressing into the salad and toss.
11. Serve Chinese leaf and grapefruit salad chill.