Bok Choy Saute
|Bok choy stalks||3 Large|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Carrot||1 Small, matchstick sized|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
1) Chop the bok choy stalks into 1/8-inch slices. Chop the bok leaves into 1/2-inch strips.
2) Into a 2-quart casserole add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes till it melts completely.
3) Add in the soy sauce, garlic powder and sugar. Mix well.
4) Next, add in the carrots, mushrooms and sliced boy choy stalks and leaves.
5) Cover the casserole. Microwave to 5 1/2 minutes on HIGH. The bok choy should have turned tender, yet remain crisp to bite.
6) Stir once in between the cooking time.
7) Serve the Bok Choy Saute with grilled meat, vegetables or rice.
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 451.5 mg18.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 68% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet