Chinese Broiled Turkey Steaks
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Turkey breast steaks||1 1⁄2 Pound (3/4 To 1 Inch Thick)|
1) Combine together all the ingredients except for the turkey.
2) Pour the mixture all over the turkey steaks.
3) Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight.
4) Drain the turkey from the marinade.
5) Over hot coals or in a broiler, cook the steaks on both the sides, 6 to 8 minutes on each side. If preferred, brush with the remaining marinade occasionally.
6) Serve the broiled turkey steaks while they are still piping hot. These can be served as a side dish or even an appetizer.