Stir Fried Asparagus
|Boiling salted water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced / mashed|
|Fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
1. Snap the tough ends from asparagus.
2. Make into thin slanting slices.
3. In a saucepan boil large quantity of salted water and add asparagus to it. Cook for 2 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain out, cool and keep aside.
5. Heat a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok over high heat. Add oil into it and heat till bubbling.
6. Add garlic and ginger and stir quickly with a wide spatula for 30 seconds until brown.
7. Add asparagus, water, sugar, and salt.
8. Turn and cook for 1 minute.
9. Serve in a warm dish garnished with parsley or onion.