Steamed Pork With Spicy Vegetables
|Sweet and sour chinese leaves/2 1/2 ounce sichuan preserved vegetable||5 Ounce (150 Grams)|
|Minced pork||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Dry sherry/Rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili bean sauce/Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Spring onions||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Fresh ginger||1⁄2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. Wash the vegetables well under cold running water. If you are using the cold sweet and sour Chinese leaves then rinse then thoroughly too. Chop them finely and then drain then in colander.
2. Add the pork to the leaves and then mix well
3. Prepare a deep place and place the mixture in it. Make a deep well in the center where the juices can collect during the cooking process
4. Prepare a steamer or fill a wok with 2 1/2 inches (6cm) of water and lower the meat filled plated in the steamer and cover the pot lightly to steam for 50 minutes till done.
5. Serve in the same dish in which it is steamed