Microwave Orange Chicken
|Frying chicken||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut into serving size pieces|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Liquid garlic juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Add chicken to a glass casserole.
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients except cornstarch and spoon it over chicken.
3. Wrap it in plastic and dip the probe into liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place the glass casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 1 80°F for about 75 minutes.
5. Spoon out the chicken from liquid.
6. Make a paste by mixing cornstarch with liquid.
7. Add the paste into sauce and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
8. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken before serving.