Microwave Chinese Shrimp
|Fresh chinese pea pods||1⁄4 Pound|
|Chopped green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||1|
|Roasted cashew nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
1. Take a glass casserole; add bouillon cubes, cornstarch, water, and salt.
2. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 4 minutes until thick.
3. Add fresh Chinese pea pods, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and roasted cashew nuts and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 5 minutes until vegetables turn crispy.
4. Stir in shrimp, cover, and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 3-5 minutes until hot.
5. Serve Chinese shrimp with freshly cooked rice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 772 Calories from Fat 307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.8%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg114.9%
Sodium 3323.2 mg138.5%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.4%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 64 g128%
Vitamin A 171.7% Vitamin C 158.9%
Calcium 31.5% Iron 75.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet