Stir Fried Smoked Chicken with Chinese Leaves
|Smoked chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound (700 grams)|
|Chinese leaves||1 Pound (450 grams)|
|Groundnut oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Fresh ginger root||1 Tablespoon, fresh ginger root|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese rice wine/Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
1. Use fingers to pull out the meat from chicken bones.
2. Cut them into large shreds and keep them aside. Get rid of the bones.
3. Chop the Chinese leaves coarsely.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok and heat little oil it. Stir fry the ginger and garlic in it for about 10 seconds and stir in Chinese leaves and continue frying for another 5 minutes.
5. Stir in rice wine and soy sauce and cook for another minute.
6. Add smoked chicken and cook the mixture well.
7. Pair the stir fried smoked chicken with Chinese leaves with any regular noodle dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1888 Calories from Fat 1037
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.1%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 520 mg173.3%
Sodium 1606.7 mg66.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 174 g348%
Vitamin A 405.5% Vitamin C 364.8%
Calcium 56.1% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet