Stir Fried Smoked Chicken With Chinese Leaves
|Smoked chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound (700 grams)|
|Chinese leaves||1 Pound (450 grams)|
|Groundnut oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Fresh ginger root||1 Tablespoon, fresh ginger root|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese rice wine/Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
1. Use fingers to pull out the meat from chicken bones.
2. Cut them into large shreds and keep them aside. Get rid of the bones.
3. Chop the Chinese leaves coarsely.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok and heat little oil it. Stir fry the ginger and garlic in it for about 10 seconds and stir in Chinese leaves and continue frying for another 5 minutes.
5. Stir in rice wine and soy sauce and cook for another minute.
6. Add smoked chicken and cook the mixture well.
7. Pair the stir fried smoked chicken with Chinese leaves with any regular noodle dish.