Chicken/Pork Chow Mein
|Dried egg noodles/9 ounce fresh egg noodles||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Seasoned oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast meat/Pork fillet||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|French beans||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Fresh bean sprouts||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Soft brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chinese rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||2 , finely shredded|
|Stock||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Sesame oil||2 Drop|
1. In salted boiling water cook the noddles according to the instructions on the packet, then drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Mix with a little oil.
3. Thinly shred the meat and top and tail the beans.
4. In a preheated wok heat about 2-3 tablespoons oil until hot and stir-fry the vegetables and meat for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the salt, sugar, wine, half of the soy sauce and about half of the spring onions, blend well and add a little stock if necessary.
6. Remove and keep warm as the 'dressing'.
7. In the wok heat the remaining oil and stir-fry the noodles for 2-3 minutes with the remaining soy sauce.
8. Remove to a large serving dish and pour the 'dressing' on top.
9. Garnish with the sesame oil and the remaining spring onions and serve hot or cold.