Classic Cantonese Lobster And Pork
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic clove||2 Medium, minced|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raw lobster||1 1⁄2 Pound (Bite Size Pieces)|
|Condensed chicken broth||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Diagonally sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Pepper||1 1⁄2 Dash (Generous Dash)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 Soup Can)|
1. In a skillet add oil and cook garlic and pork till it gets cooked. Keep stirring in between.
2. Add soup, water, soy, pepper and lobster.
3. Cook the mixture for 3 minuts over low heat till the lobster gets tender or well cooked.
4. In a mixing bowl mix 1/4 cup water. Slowly add to the sauce.
5. Cook the mixture and keep stirring till it thickens.
6. Stir egg into the sauce.
7. Serve lobster cantonese with wine.