Barry has a go at making egg drop soup youtube style.
Chicken stock cube
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
4 , washed and finely chopped
5 , finely chopped
2 , beaten
1. In a large saucepan, boil water and add in the chicken stock cube. Bring to a boil.
2. Add in the sweet corn and cook for a few minutes. Followed by spinach, shiitake mushrooms and green onions at regular intervals.
3. Stir in the soy sauce, ground ginger and white pepper. mix well and boil for a few minutes.
4. Turn down the heat and drizzle in the egg and quickly stir with a spatula.
5. Ladle the soup in a serving bowl and serve with spring rolls.