Seven-Layer Chinese Chicken Salad
|Romaine lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs), shredded|
|Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Canned white shoepeg corn||11 Ounce, drained (1 Can, Green Giant)|
|Tomato||1 Large, diced|
|Green onions||2 , sliced|
|Chopped dry roasted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Unsalted)|
|Grated ginger root||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, line the lettuce .
2. Thow away seasoning packet if any from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles in a bowl.
3. Arrange noodles and chicken, corn, tomato and onions over lettuce.
4. In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine sugar, salt, ginger, pepper, oil and vinegar; shake until well blended.
5. Transfer dressing over salad. Serve at once.