Spicy Beef Chow Mein
|Sake/Chicken broth||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Boneless beef sirloin||3⁄4 Pound, cut into 2, 1/8 inch strips|
|Beef flavored ramen noodles||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn starch||2 Teaspoon|
|Celery stalks||4 Medium, sliced (2 Cup)|
|Whole straw mushrooms||12 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Baby corn||15 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Sliced bamboo shoots||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Sliced pimiento||2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch and seasons of noodles.
5) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and spray it with cooking spray. Heat it.
6) Put beef into the wok and cook until brown.
7) Now, add celery and cook until crisp tender.
8) Add the mushrooms, corn, bamboo shoots and pimientos.
9) Then, stir in corn starch mixture.
10) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep stirring.
11) Continue to boil for a minute, then add noodles and mix well.
12) You can serve spicy beef Chow Mein with rice.