Chicken Chow Mein Salad
|Lemon low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Torn fresh spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Ounce, cooked and chopped, skinned before cooking and cooked without salt|
|Sliced water chestnuts||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced bamboo shoots||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded carrot||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned unsweetened mandarin oranges||5 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1/2 of a 11 ounce can)|
|Chowmein noodles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Combine together he soy sauce, yogurt and ginger. Stir well till blended
2) Cover the mixture and chill it thoroughly.
3) In a small bowl, place the cabbage leaves.
4) Combine together the spinach, chicken, chestnuts, bamboo shoots, carrot and oranges. Toss gently to mix.
5) Onto the cabbage leaves, spoon the chicken mixture.
6) Over the salad, pour the reserved yogurt mixture.
7) Top the chilled salad with chow mein noodles and serve right away.