Warm Chinese Cabbage Salad
|Chinese cabbage head||1 Large|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Rice wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage and green onions to combine. Place aside.
2) In a small saucepan, add remaining ingredients.
3) Place over heat to bring to a boil for 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat and drizzle the hot dressing over cabbage mixture.
5) Gently toss the mixture.
6) Serve the salad in individual salad plate at once.