Sichuan Cashew Chicken
|Chili oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||1 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Frozen vegetables||16 Ounce (1 package, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts and red peppers)|
|Stir fry sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cashew halves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a wok and heat it. Add some oil and rotate to coat its sides.
2) Put chicken into the wok and cook it until done.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until done.
4) Stir the stir fry sauce and mix well to coat vegetables and chicken.
5) Sprinkle cashews and serve hot.
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.4%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg21.9%
Sodium 809.2 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 31 g62.7%
Vitamin A 32.1% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet