|Corn oil||2 Teaspoon (cold- pressed)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced (Dark green)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Water chestnuts||4 , diced|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced, cooked|
|Chicken broth||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1) In a saucepan heat oil. Add celery and mushrooms and cook 2 minutes.
2) Mix water chestnuts, bean sprouts, chicken and broth.
3) Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
4) Gently add egg gradually and stir continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
5) There will be ribbons of egg in the soup.
6) Serve immediately.