Chinese Shrimp Pancakes
|Thin pancakes||8 (7-Inches In Diameter)|
|Sliced water chestnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz), thawed|
|Diced cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
1) Prepare the pancakes using 1 cup of store-bought pancake mix. Follow the package directions. Once prepared, keep the pancakes aside.
2) Preheat the oven at moderate temperature.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter. Saute the water chestnuts along with the onions for a few minutes.
4) Next, add in 1/4 cup of condensed cream of shrimp soup and soy sauce.
5) Take a pancake and spoon 2 tablespoonsfuls of the shrimp mixture into the middle. Roll up the pancake.
6) Repeat the same with all the pancakes, and keep them warm in the preheated oven.
7) Into the remaining shrimp mixture, add in the remaining soup, milk, worcestershire sauce and tobasco sauce. Pour into a small serving bowl.
7) Serve the rolled- up pancakes on a platter with the remaining shrimp sauce served on the side.