Cantonese Turkey Stir Fry
|Diagonally sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked turkey/Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh bean sprouts/1 can of 16 ounce, drained||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coarsely shredded carrot||1|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fat skimmed chicken broth/Fat skimmed turkey broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple chunks with juice||20 Ounce, drained and 3/4 cup of juice reserved (1 Can)|
|Hot rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (To Serve)|
1. In a wok or deep skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. Add the celery and onion to it and stir fry till tender and crisp, about 1 minute.
3. Add the bean sprouts, turkey cubes, carrot and sautÃ© a another 2 minutes.
4. In the mean time, blend the water, soy sauce, broth, pineapple juice, and cornstarch.
5. Add to the wok and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
6. Cover and allow the turkey and vegetables to simmer until the sauce is thick, about 2 minutes.
7. Add the pineapple junks.
8. Serve Cantonese Turkey Stir fry immediately over hot cooked rice, in bowls.