|Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curacao||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|Golden rum/Dark rum||3 Ounce|
1. Put the ice cubes into a chilled cocktail shaker.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Pour in the sugar, grenadine, Curacao and rum; stir vigorously.
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
6. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
Angostura bitters is a highly aromatic and concentrated food and beverage flavoring made from a unique blend of natural herbs and spices.