Chinese Style Spareribs
|Packed brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spareribs||4 Pound (Loin Back Ribs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl mix all ingredients except spareribs.
2) On grill arrange spareribs with rounded side up. Sear on both side.
3) Raise grill to 6 inches from coals.
4) Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes until brown.
5) Turn and baste frequently with sauce.
6) Cook ribs over very low coals for 1 hour or longer, turning and basting frequently.
7) Serve hot.