Chinese Style Spareribs
|Packed brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spareribs||4 Pound (Loin Back Ribs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl mix all ingredients except spareribs.
2) On grill arrange spareribs with rounded side up. Sear on both side.
3) Raise grill to 6 inches from coals.
4) Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes until brown.
5) Turn and baste frequently with sauce.
6) Cook ribs over very low coals for 1 hour or longer, turning and basting frequently.
7) Serve hot.
Calories 950 Calories from Fat 606
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.1%
Saturated Fat 20.9 g104.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 176 mg58.7%
Sodium 1166.3 mg48.6%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.84%
Sugars 43.1 g
Protein 39 g77.6%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 24.8%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet