Chinese Chicken Casserole
|Chicken seasoned stock base||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), hot|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped, cooked|
|Shredded green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashew nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Whole)|
|Canned chow mein noodles||20 Ounce (1 No. 2 Can)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, turn the mixture and top with rest of the Chow mein noodles.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Chinese Chicken Casserole immediately.