Chinese Chicken Casserole
|Chicken seasoned stock base||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), hot|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped, cooked|
|Shredded green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashew nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Whole)|
|Canned chow mein noodles||20 Ounce (1 No. 2 Can)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, turn the mixture and top with rest of the Chow mein noodles.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Chinese Chicken Casserole immediately.
Calories 682 Calories from Fat 345
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.1 mg5.7%
Sodium 723.8 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 31.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet