Chicken Chow Mein
|Cooked chicken||6 Ounce, shredded|
|Celery heads||2 , cut in chunks|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned bean sprouts||19 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||5 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 4 Or 5 Ounces)|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 , sliced|
|Chinese cabbage head||1 , sliced|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
1) In a saucepan, mix together celery and chicken bouillon.
2) Cover and simmer the celery mixture until celery is tender and crisp.
3) Mix in the bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, water chestnuts and cabbage into the celery mixture and heat.
4) Add salt and garlic powder.
5) Pour off the liquid and add chicken to celery mixture.
6) Heat the celery mixture until heated through.
7) Serve hot with Chinese hot mustard or soy sauce or with both.